- Insert key, turn in clockwise direction and remove shackle
- Replace shackle into lock with groove towards key port
- The lock will "beep", at this point remove the key and the alarm will set after 15 seconds
- When the lock is vibrated twice within 5 seconds the alarm will sound. The 5 second delay allows
the lock to be opened by key without sounding
- The alarm sounds in 10 second intervals. The alarm will keep sounding with constant movement or vibration.
- Once stopped the alarm will re-set after 35 seconds
To use as an ordinary padlock without the alarm, simply insert the shackle with the groove away from the key port.
If using on moving vehicles or equipment use as an ordinary padlock without the set alarm until stationary, after
which you may set the alarm.
1. Remove the shackle and look through the shackle holes where you will notice 2 screws, one on each shackle hole.
2. Remove the 2 screws with a star screwdriver
3. The lower cover will then come off and you can replace the batteries.
4. Be sure to pay attention to polarity and that cover goes on same way it came off.
5. Batteries should last 2 years under normal operating situations (12 batteries included, in sets of 6 each)
One set of the batteries comes along with the padlock and the other set is a spare to use once the first set is exhausted.
Promise House (former Akamba offices)
Near Marble Arch Hotel
Call : 0729 863950
Call : 0734 729759
Call : 0711 776688